In compliance with Law 34/2002 on Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE), we inform you that the ownership of the domain of our shop, www.productosopticos.com corresponds to E-COMUNICARTE INTERACTIVA, a company legally incorporated in Spain (hereinafter E-Comunicarte).
For any questions, you can contact the e-mail Lentisol email@example.com or call 34 955 719 246. Our telephone hours are from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. and 4 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. Monday to Friday.
The General Conditions of recruitment and use, are intended to regulate the provision of the information provided in the online store Lentisol and business transactions that may arise between Lentisol and www.lentisol.com domain users. Whether browsing the online shop as the purchase of any products offered on it, suppose the user acceptance without reservations of any kind, each and every one of these general terms and conditions and use. Lentisol may at any time and without notice, amend these general terms and conditions and use, as well as special conditions, if any, are included, by posting such changes on the store so they can be known by users, and there is a record of the date of such modifications.
Lentisol reserves the right to modify the commercial offer (product, pricing, promotions and other commercial and service conditions) presented in www.productosopticos.com at any time. We make every effort to provide the information in its website is accurate and no typographical errors. In the case that at some point there are any error of this kind at all times outside the will of Lentisol, there would be corrected immediately. If there is a typographical error in one of the displayed prices and a client has made a purchase decision based on that error, we will communicate that error and the customer is entitled to cancel the purchase without any cost on your part. Similarly, it is possible that the contents of the website can show sometimes provisional information on some products. In the event that the information provided does not correspond to the characteristics of the product the customer is entitled to cancel the purchase at no cost on their part.
All contractual information present in Lentisol shown in Spanish (Castilian), and communication with customers and users, and the formalization of the contract must be in that language.
All content posted in the store, especially design, text, graphics, logos, button icons and software, trade names, trademarks and industrial designs and any other signs of industrial and commercial use are subject to rights intellectual property of Lentisol or third party owners who have authorized their inclusion in the website. Under no circumstances shall any license granted or waiver, transfer, sale of all or part of such rights or confer any right or expectation of rights, in particular, alteration, exploitation, reproduction, distribution or public communication these contents without the prior permission of Lentisol or owners concerned.
Is expressly prohibited the introduction of hyperlinks to web pages for commercial purposes outside www.productosopticos.com, allowing access to our website, without prior consent. In any case, the existence of hyperlinks on Web sites outside of us, not in any case the existence of commercial or trading relationships with the owner of the website where the hyperlink, or the acceptance of its contents Lentisol or services
The products presented on the website comply with Spanish law. The responsibility for Lentisol not be invoked in the case of products not conforming to the laws of the countries that have been sent according to the request. It is therefore up to customers outside of Spain to verify the possibility of importing or using products that you request.
The user assumes all liability for the use of our website, and are solely responsible for any direct or indirect effect on the resulting website, including, but not limited to, any profit or economic, technical and / or adverse legal, and the fulfillment of expectations generated by our website, forcing the user to hold harmless for any claims arising Lentisol directly or indirectly from such facts.
Lentisol not responsible for any damages that may result from interference, omissions, interruptions, computer viruses, faults and / or disconnections in the operation of the system or in the equipment and user equipment, for reasons beyond to Lentisol, prevent or delay the provision of services or browsing the store, or what delays or blockages in the use caused by deficiencies or overloading of the Internet or other electronic systems, or the impossibility of providing the service or allow access for reasons not attributable to Lentisol, due to the user, third parties, or cases of force majeure. Lentisol not control, generally, the use made by users of the website. In particular Lentisol not guaranteed and end users to use the website in accordance with the law, the General Conditions, morality and generally accepted principles of morality and public order, nor do so in a diligent and prudent.
In general, the user agrees to comply with these conditions and to meet the special warnings or instructions contained therein or on the website and always act according to law, morality and the requirements of good faith, using due diligence, and not using the website in any manner that may impede, damage or impair the normal functioning, property or rights of Lentisol, suppliers, other users or in general any third. It is prohibited to access and use the portal to minors without the consent of their parents, Lentisol not responsible for the accuracy of the data filled by the user and therefore can not ascertain the age of them.
Specifically, and without implying any restriction on the previous section when using the www.lentisol.com website the user agrees to:
- Provide accurate information about the data requested in user registration form or placing an order, and keep them updated.
- Do not enter, store or transmit to or from the website, any information or material that is defamatory, libelous, obscene, threatening, racially, incites violence or discrimination based on race, sex, creed, religion or any manner prejudicial to public morals, public order, fundamental rights, civil liberties, the honor, privacy or the image of others and in general the legislation.
- Do not enter, store or transmit through the store any programs, data, viruses, code, or any other electronic or physical device that is capable of causing damage to the website, in any of the services, or any of the equipment, systems Lentisol or networks, any other user, Lentisol providers or in general any third party.
- Save diligently "username" and "password" that is provided by Lentisol, assuming responsibility for damages that may result from improper use of them.
- Do not make advertising or commercial exploitation through the website, and not use the contents and information of it to send advertising, or send messages with any other commercial purpose or to collect or store personal data of third parties.
- Do not use false identities or impersonate others in the use of the website or using any services thereof, including the use of passwords or access codes to third parties or otherwise.
- Do not destroy, alter, use for your use, misuse or damage data, information, software or electronic documents Lentisol, its suppliers or third parties.
- Do not enter, store or transmit through the store any content that infringes intellectual property rights, industrial or business secrets of others, or in general any content which did not hold, in accordance with the law, the right to make it available to third.
The customer agrees to facilitate the delivery of the requested order to facilitate a delivery address where it can be delivered the order requested within the usual time of delivery of goods. Should the customer breach this obligation Lentisol have no responsibility for delays or failures in delivery of the order requested by the customer.
To order www.productosopticos.com you should connect and register as a user, by completing the electronic form at all times be displayed in the store and following the instructions therein. Upon registration, and to proceed with the purchase of products, you must add the product you wish to purchase to cart, according to the indications listed on the screen, filling in for this purpose in the order form provided and validating it. The validation of the request by the client is expressly understood and accept these terms of recruitment as part of the contract. Unless proved otherwise, the data recorded by Lentisol constitute proof of all transactions between Lentisol and their customers. Lentisol archive the electronic document formalizing the agreement and it will be accessible.
Once the purchase in the shortest time possible, always before 24 hours after the execution of the purchase, the Customer Service of Lentisol send you e-mail proof of purchase. If you do not agree with the information provided in the confirmation you can request the amendment of the same or cancellation of the contract.
Lentisol guarantees a safe purchase. One of the main concerns of Lentisol. is to provide a secure and protect the confidentiality of information entrusted to us. The ideas, suggestions or other information you choose to share with us will be used solely to provide a better service. We guarantee that we will never share your information with any organization or company employee.
Accordance with the Data Protection Act, Law 15/99 of 13 December Lentisol client may at any time exercise their rights of access, rectification, cancellation and withdrawal of consent if the Act and other regulations that develop writing to our email address firstname.lastname@example.org
The selection of products offered on Lentisol valid as long as the products are visible on the website, within the limits of stock disponibles.Si the goods are in stock, within approximately 12 to 15 days. Prices are valid only for the peninsula. For registration, sales or deliveries outside the mainland CHECK PRICES.
Lentisol offers you different payment methods for you to choose one that suits you best or best suits your needs:
- Credit Card Payment: You can make a payment via credit card VISA or MASTERCARD for example. Our store is connected to the security gateway of our People`s Bank, which will tell you how to pay so segura.Lentisol reserves the right to refuse any transaction carried out by credit card. In this case proceed to repay the cash on the original card. In these cases, if the client is interested in progress on the purchase of items requested a transfer.
- Payment via PayPal: PayPal is an online payment service safely. For PayPal policy is necessary to visit the website www.paypal.com